Agnostic.com
8 11

Had to take poor Mazie to the vet today. She hasn't been eating much for the past 5 or 6 days. They said that she likely has an upper respiratory infection that's making her not want to eat. They gave me an antibiotic for her and are going to send her blood in to check and make sure there's nothing more serious going on. I'm glad she's ok but damn, that was expensive.

Kynlei 8 July 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad your baby is ok

Ladydiana Level 7 July 22, 2020

Kitties don't eat if they can't smell the food. Just like us when we get a stuffy nose they lose their sense of smell. Believe it or not, stinky, meat, babyfood will sometimes get them eating again. I used to feed it off the tip of my finger. Babyfood is a popular treat for show cats as a reward. Hope Mazie feels better soon.

Booklover Level 7 July 22, 2020

Baby food worked! Thank you for that suggestion. And yes, it smells awful! 😂

@Kynlei hey! I'm so glad.

My cat was sneezy recently but kept eating and drinking and now the sneezes are gone. So glad we didn't have to go to the vet

Frctnal Level 7 July 22, 2020

My daughter's cat lost some weight, and the vet gave a grim diagnosis and prognosis. She is a good cat mom, she will give her baby a good life. I hope Mazie feels better soon.

The price of cute company, human or feline, can be expensive..

Hope it's just the respiratory infection and nothing worse.

Spudgun Level 7 July 21, 2020

I hope is isn't a serious condition. My friend in NY also took her kitty into the vet, she got meds for an upper respiratory infection with the same symptoms.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 21, 2020

And a worry.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 9,032 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top