Agnostic.com
7 11

Thursday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 Aug 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Such a cutie.

When my daughter was eight we almost ended up with a white cat. There was a white long-haired feral cat that decided to have a litter of kittens in our wellhouse. It was spring and somehow the door had been left open. The warehouse was near our patio so we just left the door open so she could take care of her kittens. Watching there playful antics was much better than TV.

There were four kittens two gray and two white just like her. My daughter was so excited and begged and begged until I promised her she could have one of the kittens when it was time for the mama to quit nursing. We took the remaining three to a friend in town who had a vet that would put them out for adoption. Each color had a male and female. It was kind of weird when you watched them play, the gray kittens would play with the gray kittens and the white kittens would only play with the white kittens.

When the day came to take the kittens away for adoption I let my daughter choose which one she wanted. I was fully expecting her to choose a white male. Instead she chose a gray female with only three toes on its front paws. When I asked her why, she explained her very logical decision-making process. She said the white kittens were so beautiful that someone would adopt them really fast. She said most people want a male instead of a female because they don't want more kittens. Even when I paid to have the gray tomcat neutered, I was so proud of her loving choice.

Lorajay Level 9 Aug 26, 2021

I can see why you were proud, @Lorajay: what a thoughtful and kind choice she made. <3

My first cat as a child was all white, and she was such a sweetie, and the most well-behaved cat I've ever had. This is her when she was old and quite high from her Christmas presents.

Lauren Level 8 Aug 26, 2021

Really cute. Here is one of a cat that belonged to a former gf. She was an alpha female Abyssinian and was named Aspro, which is Greek for white. She was a real sweetie but every time we moved she got a little crazier.

@JackPedigo She is a real beauty! I hope her sweetness compensated for her craziness, although it's been my experience that we're willing to accommodate a great deal of craziness in our pets. 🙂

@Lauren Nope. When we moved back to the US she did not like that. Then when we started taking her to the vet that was really a bad move. At one time this 7lb kitty had a vet with a scratched face in one corner, me in another and my partner in a third. She was daring us to come and touch her. It got to be we would have to put her in a basket, take her to the vet and he would administer any shots through the webbing. Lots of funny stories especially after we adopted two males. You probably have lots of pictures and so do I.

Calling for some food and milk?

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 26, 2021

Picture of a kitten having a good time. You can't get much cuter than that.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 26, 2021

Cutie pie

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 26, 2021

We had an all white kitten whom our boys christened George..he was just so beautiful with his little pink “beans” on his paw pads and pink inside ears. Everyone admired George and said how beautiful he was and one day he just disappeared. My two sons were really upset and were convinced he was stolen because he was very friendly and was probably just admired by someone and catnapped!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 9,045 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,545Top