Agnostic.com
12 9

We had to put down our cat Jango. The house feels so empty without his presence, even though we still have two other cats.

He was wonderful and had the best purr of the three cats.

He had grown listless and had very little energy, stopped eating, and when we took him to the vet he had cancer growths that made it hard for him to breath. The bet said the best she would be able to do was delay the inevitable, which would mean it would just delay his suffering.

snytiger6 9 Sep 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry for your loss. I am glad you have others for companionship.

Susieq Level 7 Sep 23, 2021

Wonderful memories in your pics for you. I cried for your loss.

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 22, 2021

My condolences, it's hard. We adopted a cat when we moved to Seattle. It was a Tabby kitten and very lovable (most Tabby's are). Unfortunately, it came from some woods where there were lots of abandoned cats. Most had caught feline leukemia and Spike had it. One problem was weak bones and one leg would often break and it had to be put in a cast. Finally, the vet said it had reached his lungs and he had to be put out of any future misery. I can still see him looking at me as the vet gave him a shot to put him to sleep. My then partner couldn't bear this so the task fell to me. Here is is with his usual cast. At least he lived 3 years.

JackPedigo Level 9 Sep 22, 2021

You are good cat parents!

AnneWimsey Level 9 Sep 22, 2021

So tough to lose a friend.

phxbillcee Level 10 Sep 22, 2021

A symmetrical cat. I feel your loss. Heal soon. Hugs.

Mooolah Level 8 Sep 22, 2021

So very sad

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 22, 2021

So sad.

I’m sad for you…he’ll be missed as a beautiful and cherished member of your family. Hugs from me!

A very big loss, companion and friend. I'm sorry.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Sep 22, 2021

Sorry for you loss. He was a loved kitty.

So cute and sweet looking. Glad you have lots of photos to remember him with. Makes me wish there was a cat heaven.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top