Agnostic.com
1 10

I’m a simple woman. I see kittens and press like, I see Aidan Turner holding a cat and I press love!🤩😍🥰🥵

Killtheskyfairy 9 Jan 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know who Aiden Turner is, he's another dude as far as I can see. However, the kitty I like.

Aidan is one of my current celebrity crushes. I don’t like men IRL but I don’t mind admiring an unattainable film star one. Mr. Turner is huge in England as he was the lead of the Poldark series, the Being Human series, Leonardo series as well as being a dwarf in LOTR, and Philip Lombard in And Then There were None to name a few. He is currently working on a picture where he will play Clark Gable.

@Killtheskyfairy My kids joked that they grew up Amish. We restricted how much TV they could watch and when. Now that they are all grown I've gone even further. I turned off cable. I rarely watch any TV, and don't follow entertainment "news" ever. I haven't been to a theater in more than 3 years, and really don't miss it.

@HippieChick58 i enjoy the simple entertainment and escapism when current events start to upset me but I respect your opinion.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top