Agnostic.com
4 14

Or mourn the one who died🥺😢

Killtheskyfairy 9 Apr 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our cats take our love for granted. So, Yeah, they know.

snytiger6 Level 9 Apr 8, 2022

We had two cats that were bonded. Tigger passed about a week ago. Five minutes ago I walked into the bathroom and Snoopy was on the floor dead. I was up earlier and he looked fine and was doing what he usually does, an hour later she has passed. She will be missed as she was always on the table trying to get something off our plates.

I’m so sorry to hear of your losses. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this 😦, I'm sure they had a happy life

I love my kitty girls, Xena and Zelda, but I will always miss Miss Mille, my heart cat. But love isn't like cookies, there are finite amounts of cookies, but love is infinite, always enough to go around.

There have been a couple of people who find it odd that I still grieve my cat who died 2-1/2 years ago, and I find that so offensive. She was a constant part of my life for 21 years, so of course I miss her. (Plus, you know, having been the best cat in the world - to me at least. 🙂 )

Lauren Level 8 Apr 3, 2022

Pets are hard to lose as they give love so much. We have had many and every time we lose one it is a heartbreak, but they were loved and cared for. Almost better than children. But I am older and had a bad experience with my kids.

@dalefvictor I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with your kids. That's heartbreaking, too.

@Lauren Shit happens, they turned out OK, I have no idea how, though.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 9,044 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #youtube #atheism #children #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top