Agnostic.com
6 17

Wednesday morning cuteness...Off to school

RobertNappi2 9 Sep 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can teach a cat?

racocn8 Level 9 Sep 14, 2022

You can teach a cat a lot of things, it's just they will probably refuse to do most of the things you teach them to do, such as to not knock shit off of surfaces. Unlike dogs, they will do whatever they like, in the end..

Cats can learn up to 50 commands...They just choose not to do them!!!

I gonnuh studee hawrd!

Kind of looks like our Mazie. I miss her.

Kynlei Level 8 Sep 14, 2022

What a sweet ginger baby.

Nah, a petulent "I'm leaving home!"

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 14, 2022

I remember a neighborhood cat back when I lived in another city, that would follow his owner's kids to school while they rode their bikes. We called him a school cat because he wanted to go to school with the kids he lived with and become smarter. He was a black cat..

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 9,036 More

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by AppleriverLet’s rock this town!

Posted by glennlabLooks like someone wants to be adopted

Posted by glennlabMy life goals are almost accomplished.

Posted by JolantaThis is how you should feed your pussycat.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll have this bed, please.

Posted by DruviusI bought a house with a friend last year, and it turned out the house came with its very own feral colony.

Posted by DruviusI bought a house with a friend last year, and it turned out the house came with its very own feral colony.

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,539Top