Agnostic.com
4 10

Took Nala to the vet this morning. She started limping real bad yesterday and growled whenever I tried to look at her leg. Vet just called and said nothing was broken or fractured so they are prescribing pain medication for a few days. Hopefully that will help.
This photo is Not Nala....it is a cat they have roaming freely around the vet waiting room. She is so pretty I had to take a picture to share.

Ray13 8 Sep 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our cat Whiskers, has some kind of selling on his leg which caused him to limp. On a Friday we made the vet appointment for Tuesday, but by Monday it had gone away, and he is once again his happy self again. We were worried, as before we called the vet he just laid around and slept all day, which just wasn't like him at all. (It's a different story for the other two cats, who lay around and sleep all the time.)

So, anyway, he is back to his normal energetic self, demanding love and attention, and going out to the yard to chase birds and squirrels.

snytiger6 Level 9 Oct 1, 2022

Cannabis for kitty pain?

OldGoat43 Level 9 Sep 30, 2022

@OldGoat43: Could be...

So pretty.

Hopefully meds will help quickly.

@Lilac-JadeCanada: I think they will. She has enough for 6 days.

@Ray13 Any idea what the problem is?

@Lilac-JadeCanada : We don't know for sure, but she likes to get up onto anything high so I think she may have jumped down and just landed wrong. There no open sore or cut anywhere. She can still get onto the coach by digging her claws in and pulling herself up, but can't jump onto anything without a cloth cover.

@Ray13 Could very well be. I know, sometimes the way they land just makes me cringe, so landing wrong wouldn't be a surprise.

I hope the pain medication helps, and that she heals quickly. It really must have been tender if she growled at you.

Lauren Level 8 Sep 30, 2022

@Lauren: She seems better already, but could just be she's glad to be home. The vet said Nala wasn't very happy with them checking her.

@Ray13 I'm never thrilled about it myself. My daughter swore I was ready to jump the counter one time when we heard one of our babies yelling in the back room! I'm glad you and Nala can rest easy at home.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top