Agnostic.com
4 8

LINK Larry the Cat of Downing Street chases fox in animal drama - The Washington Post

LONDON — A London fox is just the latest to learn what many animals in central London already know: Don’t mess with Larry the Cat.

Larry, Downing Street’s “chief mouser,” made headlines in Britain this week when he chased off a fox prowling on his turf. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty amazing that Larry was just peacefully patrolling the area until the fox jumped the fence and actually began to trespass on Larry's territory.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Oct 15, 2022

White House has a cat too. They are very protective of their turf!

Good boy.

I wish he’d chase off the latest incumbent sharing his turf….I don’t think she’ll be staying much longer mind you with or without help from Larry….

She sounds like a real doozer so far, by what we've seen on our news.

@Lilac-JadeCanada She’s unbelievable!

@Marionville Makes a person wonder where they dig these people up.

@Lilac-JadeCanada She’s 100 times worse than Boris…but before getting the top job as PM she has been Foreign Secretary and Justice Secretary …as well as other prominent roles. She’s been around for quite a few years climbing the greasy pole!

@Marionville Yes, we did get some of her history including the fact she went to school here in Canada for a year or something.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Pity she hadn’t stayed !

@Marionville Uuuummmm.....no thanks.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top