Agnostic.com
6 2

Just thought I'd check in to report I live off one of the back roads of north Florida, deep in Trump Country, and I hate it here.
But I bought my place cheap, for cash, and can't afford to sell and leave, so I think
I'm stuck here for good!
I've become a total recluse and only leave for groceries, and can't stand looking at those ignorant yahoos.
A fate worse than death.
Wish me luck.

Storm1752 8 Nov 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good luck , Hon .

Cast1es Level 9 Nov 3, 2021

I live in florida also.... The dumbshits run in the other direction when they see me coming!!

My fiance taught me how to have a good time wherever we were. She made Georgia fun (never thought I would say that). There are things to do, if you enjoy nature. Just avoid the rubes, but there are cool things to get into.

I can identify. Got this place in Bourbon, Mo. from my now dead parents and all I have to do was pay it off. Never had a mortgage so cheap. Some say my ex left me because she became aware I would never leave here. I'm finding now that it may be true and I live in an area of 1200 or so in "Trump country." I'm now a recluse by design and if not working I'm all about home, inside and out. Just spent $1800 to have giant tree limbs cut that threaten my mobile and my shed. I have a half acre of land and my passion is TV, movies, music, and activism. I'm an old man who is a computer nerd. I can watch TV and news from all over the world.
Meanwhile, my ex is in the Dallas area in a fancy apartment complex.

DenoPenno Level 9 Nov 2, 2021

So they keep you shut in instead of doing things you like and seeing the natural beauty of Florida. They win again. I live in Texas, so I sympathize.

Sierra4 Level 8 Nov 2, 2021

I can emphathize with you. I grew up in Madison County, just west of you, but there is no way in hell that I could live there today. By he way, the hospital in Hamilton County is named for my first cousin.

wordywalt Level 9 Nov 2, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 138 More

Posted by noworry28Yes it's a wet winter.

Posted by noworry28It's time to increase the salt supply.

Posted by noworry28Christmas weather forecast 😊🙃

Posted by skadoIf you know, you know.

Posted by noworry28Florida life.

Posted by EyesThatSmileNot too bright…

Posted by MannanDrinking habits

Posted by EyesThatSmileNow this is more like a Florida winter....

Posted by EyesThatSmileA must-have for Floridian Women (and some men)

Posted by joeandbarbWhistling past the graveyard

Posted by kdmomPSL weather

Posted by joeandbarbWhere can I get this shirt

Posted by skadoYou know it's true...

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

• Top tags#florida #god #hello #religious #friends #hope #religion #freethinker #video #world #Atheist #fear #community #movies #death #dogs #church #Bible #relationship #kids #atheism #money #agnostic #wife #Christian #earth #vote #weather #Song #book #hiking #republicans #believer #children #guns #DonaldTrump #reason #truth #animals #books #nonbelievers #coffee #religions #schools #humans #policy #cannabis #rights #democrats #hell ...

Members 444Top

Moderators