Agnostic.com
5 1

Today I heard the best description of Florida. with all the gators, crocodiles, snakes, stinging caterpillars, etc.etc. I heard it called "Australia light"

joeandbarb 7 Apr 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not really, there are no trumpanzees in the land down under.

violetfree Level 3 May 29, 2022

I have no problem, or issues, with the Florida wildlife. In fact, I moved here because of it !
It's many of the humans that cause the most unrest ...

evergreen Level 8 May 6, 2022

It's tough to live in Floriduh, especially with so many nutcases in charge of the government.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Apr 29, 2022

and so many low class meth heads who want to vote republican

I call it "Republicans."

Gohan Level 7 Apr 26, 2022

Remember; when Trump and the Republicans got elected and Florida "allegedly" voted for them....there were over 100,000 more democrats than Republicans registered to vote in Florida;

Check this out;

[dos.myflorida.com]

@Robecology Do you know that has changed. There are more republicans registered now in Florida, and with all the gerrymandering, the normal 25% left here will suffer

@violetfree Sadly, I'm aware of the change. Look at the chart I shared. the last time Democrats outnumbered Republicans was...as I had stated...in 2020.

That figures. Importing drop bears, bunyips and triantiwontigongolopes might help to make Florida somewhat more exciting.

anglophone Level 9 Apr 26, 2022

No, please! Florida is interesting enough with alligators, barracuda, jellyfish, five poisonous snakes, scorpions, mosquitoes, horseflies, pythons, leprosy carrying armadillos, rabies carrying raccoons, red tide, manchineel trees, and numerous other genuine things that can kill us. We need no mythical monsters other than our skunk ape.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 138 More

Posted by noworry28Yes it's a wet winter.

Posted by noworry28It's time to increase the salt supply.

Posted by noworry28Christmas weather forecast 😊🙃

Posted by skadoIf you know, you know.

Posted by noworry28Florida life.

Posted by EyesThatSmileNot too bright…

Posted by MannanDrinking habits

Posted by EyesThatSmileNow this is more like a Florida winter....

Posted by EyesThatSmileA must-have for Floridian Women (and some men)

Posted by joeandbarbWhistling past the graveyard

Posted by kdmomPSL weather

Posted by joeandbarbWhere can I get this shirt

Posted by skadoYou know it's true...

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

• Top tags#florida #god #hello #religious #friends #hope #religion #freethinker #video #world #Atheist #fear #community #movies #death #dogs #church #Bible #relationship #kids #atheism #money #agnostic #wife #Christian #earth #vote #weather #Song #book #hiking #republicans #believer #children #guns #DonaldTrump #reason #truth #animals #books #nonbelievers #coffee #religions #schools #humans #policy #cannabis #rights #democrats #hell ...

Members 444Top

Moderators