Agnostic.com
6 0

Censorship of articles which do not support the "official" narrative.

[washingtontimes.com]

PBuck0145 7 Sep 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have created this situation ourselves. Too damn many stupid people hear all the nonsense and crap. It has led to death, long term sickness, the potential destruction of our health care system. Vaccines have been around for 500 years. Tell the native Americans (N & S) about 'herd' immunity when, in some places 90% of the indigenous people died. Yes, absolutely this is crying fire in a crowded theater and it needs to be controlled. Freedom is NOT more important than people's lives. If you're dead you have no freedoms.

JackPedigo Level 9 Sep 13, 2021
  1. MRNA inoculations are NOT legitimate vaccines. Their operation is to hijack the genetic messages of healthy cells, re-programming them to spoof a virus-infected cell, hopefully triggering an immune response which will protect form future virus infections.

2. MRNA inoculations have caused, are continuing to cause, thousands of deaths.

@PBuck0145 Sorry, I and many here see that as a load of BS. So what should we do? lay back and get ready to die!? Everybody's a critic yet no one has any positive ideas.

@JackPedigo A false dichotomy. There are many valid, evidence supported positive ideas. These are routinely vilified by the power-trippers who wish to retain their illegitimate authority. You need to have an open mind and think for yourself.

@PBuck0145 Another one bites the dust. Follow stupid ideas and get ready to die. [facebook.com]

LOL...crying because he's pushing "natural immunity" which is interpreted by too many as a freedom to avoid vaccines and masks.

Sorry - I won't buy it.

Sounds too #FauxNews" to me.

Robecology Level 9 Sep 13, 2021

I’m against censorship, but there is a difference between publishing something which is clearly only an opinion, which is perfectly ok, …..and publishing that same opinion and calling it fact ….that is not ok. It’s not ok because it’s not fact, but merely opinion and I hope you can tell the difference, because many people can’t, and are confused which leads them to not be able to distinguish truth from lie.

Any "opinion", even if well-supported by evidence, cannot be correct if it does not support the "official" narrative.

@PBuck0145 Nonsense…you must be reading the wrong publications.

@Marionville Again, the "wrong" publications are any which do not kiss up to the official narrative.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

The Washington Times, although praised by conservative political leaders, has also been criticized for being the mouthpiece of the Unification Church. The Washington Times also has a strong pro-Christian bias, with a whole section dedicated to the Bible. They have also published articles that criticize left-leaning Christians such as this: “George Soros and his ‘rented evangelicals’ outed by Christian leaders.”

In review, The Washington Times utilizes emotionally loaded language in their headlines such as “Gowdy puts Comey on blast after FBI ex-chief’s snarky ‘search for the truth’ tweet” and “NBC News’ Mika Brzezinski problem.” When it comes to sourcing, The Washington Times re-publishes articles from the least biased Associated Press and occasionally utilizes credible sources such as Refinery29. In examining several articles, we found that The Times either does not source information or links back to themselves (internal linking) to information not relevant to the article. This article is a good example of internal linking: “Mueller: FBI did not mislead Flynn into lying.” Internal linking is a technique used to increase page views and improve SEO, thereby increasing advertising revenue. There is nothing wrong with internal linking if the link relates to relevant information, but it does not in the case of The Times.

When evaluating how The Times covers science, we found they published an analysis/opinion piece by L. Todd Wood that promotes a climate change conspiracy theory: “global warming and then the climate change narrative was cooked up by America’s adversaries to enable our enemies to eventually dominate us.” According to IFCN fact checker Climate Feedback, The Washington Times published an article with very low scientific credibility. However, when covering straight news on climate change, they report accurately, as seen in this article: “Trump admin releases National Climate Assessment with dire warnings.”

It's the Washington Times, owned by the founder of the "Moonies" (or his heir I guess as I think he passed.)

phxbillcee Level 10 Sep 13, 2021

One of the less leftist biased MSM outlets.

@PBuck0145 Moonies just had tRump speak at a keynote conference on 9/11. Yeah, sounds "leftist" to me! LOL

@PBuck0145 As "less leftist" as FauxNews...

What??

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 13, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,653Top