Agnostic.com
4 6

Yup, why we closed the world for fun.
Anti-Vax and Anti Masks comments on Social Media about Covid made me write this. Covid unleashed would overwhelm everything. The system would close down. It would shut down society as we know it. All systems would break down—all of them. And long-term Covid, what about that?

Stupid does not get it, do you? But then again, you never had it to get. So Shut You.

Tourirst 7 Nov 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's the unbelievable stupidity of relying on Fox and other right wing conspiracy theorist

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 7, 2021

Tyranny comes from the most Nobelest causes. No matter how much the most darkside evil authoritian squeeze us, we will slip through their fingers.

What free think thinker being would support the greatest discrimination of self health and destruction of economy happen over a nasty flu. This is beyond Insanity with no end in sight.

It’s not the stupid that are the problem….it’s a group who are infinitely more dangerous. They are the WILFULLY stupid. - the ones who go out of their way to be effing contrarian and who deliberately decide they will be deaf to all reason and reject all logic!

That's a two year old "No shit Sherlock!" kinda thing to point out.

That's a terrible two year old for you.

Dear Willow,

Being able to express and post on here is part of a cathartic exercise, and it brings out ideas for me. I did not know there was a time limit on comments? Or History? I use my original copy to help humanity, however small and earn enough money to make my dreams come true, like sailing on my Dreamboat. Staying on deserted islands away from the Zombie Army of madness is very liberating. Some of my comments can have originality to them. And small snippets can be instrumental in fighting the Zombie Army that has permutated society with disease and stupid.

Are you the gatekeeper and decider on my comment? Is this information still not as helpful today as yesterday? If history has taught us anything, it repeats itself. In 1918 there were Anti-Maskers. Religious Mark Of The Beast crap. Here is a 103-year-old picture. It is so yesterday's news, but it still conveys volumes. Or should I not post it because everybody knows this already?

Your comment is crass and flippant in a world gone mad with a disease that spreads sickness and death—two years old or 1918 news. Learning from the past is a way forward that may benefit us. Stupid needs to be reminded and shown what can happen when a society is one minute to midnight. Or is this not current enough for you as you're so omnipotent?

I have been warning people for decades the world was on a "collision course with disaster and disease" and will happen as we live in a world where greed is king and stupid is the norm for the weak-minded masses.

It is nothing new to me where we are now. And the experience of living in it here and now is nightmarish. Before, it was just words I wrote; now, it's reality. And why I wrote the comment in the first place. It may be old news to you, "Sherlock" but it means more than ever now.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,656Top