Agnostic.com
4 6

The Donald John ----- says, "Treating ex-presidents like him to a probable prison term is setting a precedent." It would be a "precedent" NOT to jail a criminal such as him to jail!

If he gets re-elected, he will do exactly what he has said, and he will inspire his mentally-deficient beings to murder. The US and the world will not be safe from his dictatorship.

Diogenes 8 Jan 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He will try! But there will be pushback. It may cause a constitutional crisis, because certain parts of the government would refuse his illegal orders. This is not Germany. And more than half the country would revolt!

Shaggy2018 Level 7 Jan 20, 2024

THEN all who have voted for him will or should feel ashamed in retrospect. The world has not found out how to deal with Populism as opposed by Democracy.

My only comfort is thinking that a short time ago two popularists ruled two countries briefly - Trump and Boris Johnstone. Uk has. (almost) put Johnstone back in his place in the columns of the media, and I hope forever.
Trump is harder but is ego has destroyed he chance of collective governance and that is the main danger , supported by vioters who see the sun shing out of all his orifices. Last time I looked not one of his orifices was sunny.

UK and USA both need a change of constitution. and much more governance simplification so that voters can see right through to consequences supported by the rest of the world. Go global and you will find good examples of governace. Sadly the UK is not where to look at present

Mcfluwster Level 7 Jan 15, 2024

This room is rather sobbering at times. You mentioned BoJo; haven't thought much about him. For a passtime I draw cartoons. I can envision one with him and his comb and him busy combing his hair. The comb would just be a frame- with no teeth in it. What do people want from someone not smart enough to be able to comb his hair? Gotta laugh!

Probably not. Donald needs to go to the John.

DenoPenno Level 9 Jan 15, 2024

Any US President elected is going to be a dictator and cause world mass murder. Isn’t it better not to vote at all.And besides you live in Canada, we have our own dictatorship.

I have been put in a situation where I have suffered, LONG, from the corruption in Ontario------ I am totally aware of the corruption here!!! Corrupt lawyers do a 'fine' job of being corrupt judges.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #philosophy #kids #freedom #evidence #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,656Top