Agnostic.com
7 4

All the Jewish-owned newspapers in Toronto support the Jewish cause to "defend Israel" by murdering more Palestinians: 34, 000 is not enough. Food trucks have not been allowed into Gaza for a week to feed the starving!!!! At least a few people in Toronto have some guts- the mayor of Toronto, Olivia Chow, did not attend the Jewish flag raising ceremony. That may be an insignificant act- but the Jewish back lash is already significant.

Diogenes 8 May 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course; and the Arabs and Christians support the Hamas POV...

I like Bill Maher's take on this issue;

Robecology Level 9 May 25, 2024
FrayedBear Level 9 May 15, 2024

Lobotomise the lot of them.

War and murder is the ultimate form of mental illness.
War is good for nothing. This will mostly come back on Zionist Israel head.

what a naive thing to say. war is money for the MIC. that explains everything.
follow the money.. too simple for most ppl to grasp.

The anger isn't at Jews, it's at Jews who support Zionist Israel in what they do to Gaza. The West Bank. East Jerusalem. To Palestine.
Didn't know Jews had a flag? Perhaps you mean the Israeli flag? I wouldn't raise it either because it now represents the same ideology of the swastika. Master race crap. Never again!!!!!!!
There are many of Jewish faith/ culture that oppose crimes against humanity, genocide no less. Genocide on an industrial scale using all state resources to target a people only guilty of birth.
Not Kosher. Most Jews know this thankfully and the Zionist Christians are perhaps the worse in support, having a wet dream over a second coming.

puff Level 8 May 15, 2024

Who are you kidding. It stems from their religion which will always lead them to the belief that they are god's chosen people superior & unaccountable to all others.

@FrayedBear Zionist are the extreme flavour of Judaism. Every single religion has extreme elements who believe "that they are god's chosen people superior & unaccountable to all others.". But most followers are not that retarded. Not into group punishment, which is happening to Palestinians atm. Not going to continue that mindset by hating all Jews.
The case with Israel is these extremists hold power over their country with public support for genocide plus seem to have the US by the short and curlies.
We don't call out Germans, we call out Nazi's. So don't call out Jews, call them what they are. Israeli's.

@puff I suggest that you reexamine the religion written & interpretation.
You can't change the spots on an hyena nor the stripes on a zebra.
The only way to remove the blight from humanity is lobotomise those infected. Sadly it wasn't done after WWII with fascists & consequently it has taken hold again not just in Israel.
Equally there is the same answer available for happy slappies wanting armageddon and muslims pursuing similar.

@FrayedBear Agree re fascists. The thing with fascists, they like to hide behind religion and use it to stir up the masses.
And one thing I am certain of, Russians don't like fascism.

@puff quite rightly.
But like being told by local hospital dental reception that she didn't know what 'a stitch in time saves nine" means people forget or deliberately obliterate proven practice. I've simply updated the guillotine, the executioner's axe, the crucifix, the rope for a more humane method.

Uncle Sam practiced lobotomy on 10,000+ volunteer soldiers returned from Vietnam

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 191 More

Posted by johnnyrobishWell, somebody had to do it!

Posted by WalterGreensTo every one out there!

Posted by LenHazell53Well would you look at that, and who posted it

Posted by Mike-IMAOpinions base on facts and evidence can change the world.

Posted by ChrisAineWhere is everybody? Don't tell me y'all caught up with Xmas festivities. Anyway Merry Christmas free thinkers. May you get a kiss under the mistletoe..😊

Posted by ScribblerWhy is everyone leaving?

Posted by AryabratIsn't this the most logical and simplistic way to dismiss a fictitious superpower/hero? Or is there anymore way?

Posted by AvaBunWhat are your thoughts?

Posted by terenaskawsHow passionate are you in creating?

Posted by SpinlieselToday, in 1872, the last Indian war east of the Mississippi ended with the capture of Black Hawk.

Posted by SlarsAnother throw back from my orange years.. mad to think they essentially just paid us to play with big toys all day fun job...

Posted by AnabuceriasPhoto is worth 1000 words.

Posted by bobwjrThat's this group

Posted by TourirstMIA: Missing in Administration. I have posted this, twice and of course, it slides under the radar, understandably as Admin has left the building for good?

Posted by LorajayThis is a wonderful way to live as long as you take care of the necessities of providing for food and shelter first.

Posted by phxbillceeCongratulations, @Marionville on reaching Level 10!!!

• Top tags#god #hello #religion #world #video #religious #reason #atheism #hope #friends #truth #money #Atheist #humans #children #DonaldTrump #belief #Bible #laws #death #society #earth #church #faith #animals #agnostic #book #hell #fear #existence #government #Christian #evidence #philosophy #kids #freedom #beliefs #youtube #movies #freethinker #created #soul #religions #spirit #evil #sex #pray #Jesus #believer #Present ...

Members 2,659Top