Agnostic.com
7 5

Heya folks. I have no idea how to approach this site or any members. Hah, just like in real life!

d0ug 1 Jan 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So far you are doing fine. Welcome. We look forward to hearing from you some more.

Welcome and enjoy ,be yourself,respect others

RoyMillar Level 9 Jan 6, 2021

Hey d0ug... welcome to the group. Post, don't post, just do your thing 🙂 Nice to meetcha. 🙂

Welcome

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 6, 2021

Idk either, I just kind of post shit and sometimes people look at it. 🤷♀️

Kynlei Level 8 Jan 6, 2021

Join the introverts group ?

Cast1es Level 9 Jan 6, 2021

What matters more than anything when it comes to your online dating profile? One word- Photos.

If your main photo is not clear, bright and attractive, they move on. A genuine smile is inviting, warm and appealing. Women want to see your eyes and smile. If you look happy in your photos, women will see you as a fun person they will enjoy being around.

Other pictures should show you outdoors, doing activities you enjoy. No hats, sunglasses, alcohol or stupid poses. You must be in every picture.

Your profile is an advertisement to help you meet the kind of woman you want to date. Your first paragraph should be short and upbeat, and say something positive about you.

Internet dating is a written, visual medium. Correct spelling and grammar are important because it shows you care about details. Write in short paragraphs. Nobody wants to read a wall of words.

Describe your best characteristics and strengths, activities you enjoy, and what you are looking for in a relationship. Talk a little about the type of woman you want to meet using personality traits. Avoid anything negative. Nobody wants to date a negative person.

Describe activities you enjoy and would enjoy doing with a woman.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 856 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOne below triggered me…

Posted by FrostyJim...works for me?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFollow me for more tips…😎

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMe too, me too!

Posted by TheoryNumber3In honor of Eclipse Day.....

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI’m perfectly happy so must be something wrong…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIntroverts. Creatures of the Night!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyDon’t ring my doorbell!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThe face helps…

Posted by FrostyJim...I have a lifetime membership.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyAnd yet I thrive…

• Top tags#friends #video #world #religion #god #hello #religious #hell #hope #relationship #Atheist #anxiety #money #reason #cats #truth #book #kids #dogs #introvert #Bible #children #humans #church #memes #fear #lonely #guns #wife #books #mother #Song #beliefs #laws #DonaldTrump #community #animals #sleep #Christian #Friday #movies #media #TheTruth #advice #faith #sex #parents #evidence #belief #coffee ...

Members 1,997Top

Moderators