Agnostic.com
2 11

This is the November Nasturtium I mentioned on another thread. This isn't the only plant but the only one to bloom. They had suffered from last summers heat and I wasn't sure if they would survive it. When they did, I really didn't think they would recover enough to bloom before the cold would take them, but we have had a mild Autumn here in North Texas.

RussRAB 7 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are they as large as they look in the photos? They are so pretty

Heidi68 Level 8 Nov 26, 2020

Actually, they look bigger to me in the pictures. They are about an inch and a half to two inches across.

What a pretty color.

Zoohome Level 8 Nov 26, 2020

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 4,764 More

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay 7. Nest is getting a bit crowded. Temps are rising and sunny wx. Ground is turned over in garden beds close by her nest so worm hunting is optimal.

Posted by FernappleI posted this in the nature group, but since they are all in the garden, I though you would like to see them too.

Posted by FernappleI posted this in the nature group, but since they are all in the garden, I though you would like to see them too.

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay six. I'm inspired to nap on my hammock.

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay five. Starting to look like real birds!

Posted by FernappleIn the next village, the houses have a stream running past their front door, so not much front garden.

Posted by FernappleIn the next village, the houses have a stream running past their front door, so not much front garden.

Posted by bigpawbulletsSo: Question for the gardners/naturalists here: Is this typical sparrow behavior?

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay 4: Filling up the nest. Taking naps between feedings. Everyone is looking pretty healthy. Any name suggestions?

Posted by bigpawbulletsWhat a Mother's day for our Robin! Spring thunderstorms!

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay three: Thunderstorms moving through the Miami Valley! Mom robin feeding the kids and hunkering down to protect them. Still growing exponentially!

Posted by bigpawbulletsDay three: Thunderstorms moving through the Miami Valley! Mom robin feeding the kids and hunkering down to protect them. Still growing exponentially!

Posted by Heidi68Roses, wild roses, an Iris, another rose and something wild on the side of the road.

Posted by Heidi68Roses, wild roses, an Iris, another rose and something wild on the side of the road.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #friends #rain #religious #world #reason #weed #cats #kids #book #church #money #community #dogs #weather #birds #wife #hell #Atheist #mother #florida #children #death #hello #Christian #Bible #agnostic #animals #Organic #relationship #belief #Texas #evidence #Australia #advice #parents #atheism #Jesus #humans #species #coffee #climate #beliefs #Christians #truth ...

Members 780Top