Agnostic.com
9 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Uncle Tom's" are everywhere.

AnneWimsey Level 9 June 2, 2020

You have to shake your head at the mindset and thought processes of ALL the members of the tRump Whitehouse. Who, in their right mind would think they can actually accomplish anything good for the country, working on The Apprentice? It is a carnival of horrors, and unfortunately that is who is steering the ship at this time of national crisis.

What a dipstick. Although he may be afraid that if he voices dissent, he’ll be fired

CS60 Level 7 Apr 3, 2020

It's disgusting to see a gay person working for a bigot like the turd, but if there are gay republicans and women, blacks and even latinos for trump, my belief that the human race is condemned to be extinct eventually won't change.

Mofo1953 Level 9 Apr 3, 2020

Well of course! If he said anything else, he would be out of a job there. Duh. Trans people in the military "erode combat readiness"? not only is that flatly refuted by the actual experience and history of the military, but it was also the same tired and disingenuous claim made against gay service members not very many years ago. This Deere character obviously chooses his views selectively to ingratiate himself to the administration and protect his own position. Anyone else here see a resemblance to Clarence Thomas, or is it just me?

I guess the dufus can pay off anyone.

freedom41 Level 9 Apr 3, 2020

UNCLE TOM in a gay suit.

@Novelty yeah. Jared Kushner is almost as bad. Almost. Miller takes the prize.

Idiot

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 3, 2020

What's the slang word for someone like this? He is a traitor, but there must be something cruder.

Theresa_N Level 8 Apr 3, 2020

Quisling

I couldn't think of Quisling, thank you.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 979Top