Agnostic.com
5 6

LINK For Some Gay Men, the Most Judgment Comes from Within the Gay Community

Why would a group of people who have historically experienced so much shame and stigma from society dole out that same kind of punishment to each other?

snytiger6 9 Feb 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same reason straight women are often very harsh and backstabbing with each other, or Christians judge each other in directvcontradiction of their own scriptures that say not to, or poor people become shallow and materialistic, or Black people adopt White standards of beauty to judge each other by.
Anyone here remember when Gabby Douglas became the first black American Olympic women's all-around gymnastics champion! Immediately in the wake of that accomplishment, it was some Black American woman who went off the deep end publicly slamming her for "disgracing" THEM for having hair they deemed too nappy and not up to their standards. Total bitchiness!!! And yes, I know that word offends some self apoointed p.c. police. Deal with it.

The reason, in a word, is insecurity.

Vice is such a great channel.

Mooolah Level 8 Feb 3, 2021

Because it is a human trait that we as a species are still attempting to evolve from. Then there is mental illness manifesting in self hatred. This is why I am not so very fond of the humans. They are all the same for the most part. Christ being an exception.

Mooolah Level 8 Feb 3, 2021

Thanks for the enlightenment

RoyMillar Level 9 Feb 3, 2021

The same is true in every group.
No one screws with Christians like Christians of the same denomination.

Try being trans, then you have truscum, also known as transmedicalist and transfundamentalist, are trans people who delegitimize the gender of other trans people. They claim one can't truly be transgender unless one experiences gender dysphoria, in this context it can sometimes be called physical dysphoria, as defined by cisnormative psychiatry and medicine.

Due to the fact that truscum are overwhelmingly a social media phenomenon, with a less than rigorously defined ideology, there are as of yet no academic or scholarly references to support claims about their demographics and beliefs. Notwithstanding, some attempts have been made to quantify their identities with respect to gender, age, and race. These results, along with their behaviour and views, lend support to the view that the typical member of their community is an adolescent USAmerican White trans man with little to no experience with the medical establishment, and has been out for a relatively short amount of time. Placing emphasis on dysphoria (often one's own dysphoria) in order to invalidate non-binary identities is often framed as an attempt to validate binary trans identities at their expense.

And that's just one of many pains trans people endure, from other trans people.

I’ve never heard the term truscum. I have seen and heard, the trans-people who insist that someone must transition medically to be trans. Nope, don’t bring that level of stupid around me. It is all about living your authentic life, which may or may not require medical intervention. As far, non-binary goes, if that is what makes someone happy go for it.
When I started transitioning, transgender was an umbrella term that included: transsexuals, genderfluid/gender queer, and drag kings and queens. Ah,, yeah I just showed my age.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 269 More

Posted by snytiger6Coming out ...

Posted by snytiger6Larissa awakens Christmas morning to find ...

Posted by CliffordCook([iowafaithleadercoalition.

Posted by snytiger6Victoria's Secret model, huh ...

Posted by snytiger6I come in peace ...

Posted by snytiger6You need to find peace with your uniqueness...

Posted by snytiger6The only choice made was to be myself...

Posted by snytiger6The day you graduate from...

Posted by snytiger6Trust me. There is no other man...

Posted by snytiger6The bible belt...

Posted by snytiger6Condiment come out...

Posted by snytiger6I think the pastor is coming out...

Posted by CeaselessmindIt works best when you can take a bigoted letter and throw it right back in their faces! I fuckin love whoever did this!

Posted by snytiger6My artistic idol...

Posted by snytiger6You, religions and the holy book

Posted by inigomontoyaI identify as bigender. Most LGBTQ+ people don’t even know what that is. 😂

• Top tags#gay #video #community #transgender #friends #gender #sex #god #hope #DonaldTrump #religion #LGBT #rights #world #religious #relationship #queer #nation #Christian #marriage #children #kids #money #laws #Atheist #church #parents #hello #reason #book #wife #ComingOut #Identity #dogs #Catholic #Jesus #Bible #films #Song #movies #Police #republicans #atheism #vote #death #society #culture #homosexuality #Christians #mother ...

Members 980Top