Agnostic.com
5 9

Unhappy White guys...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Apr 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least one of them is definitely pregnant.

Bikes4Fish Level 7 Apr 18, 2020

The difference is they are not protesting to be able to murder their babies.
Abortion is murder for the convenience of the woman.

Boxdoc Level 7 Apr 18, 2020

You sound just like the idiot far right Christians.... At least they have the excuse of being brainwashed by religion...

Tell you what I have a deal for you.... when every single one of you pro-birthers decide to step up and pay in full for every single child and by that I mean medical, dental, child care, education, food and shelter as well as anything else they need through at least the first 18 years of their lives then and ONLY THEN will we consider you to be seriously interested in their lives....

As it is right now bums like you don't even want to pay your fair share of the tax burden....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Thank you for your kind words. I support choice, but make your choice before getting pregnant. Lots of birth control methods available. Take responsibility for your choices.
Please don't ASSUME you have any idea about my fair share of the tax burden.

@Boxdoc Many cults refuse that choice to women under their influence even those not members of their cult but happen to live in the same region.... Like I said you don't have the right to make that choice until you are willing to step up and pay the price....

@Boxdoc And FYI NO method of birth control is 100% effective...

Idiotic morons!

in turbine teacup 🙄

jdubose Level 7 Apr 18, 2020

Fake news

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 46

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators