Agnostic.com
4 16

Is stupidity covered or considered a pre-existing condition?....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 May 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm just going to leave this here not advocating anything but #'s are #'s πŸ™‚
Cuomo said nearly 84% of the hospitalized cases were people who were not commuting to work through car services, personal cars, public transit or walking. He said a majority of those people were either retired or unemployed.

warlord13 Level 6 May 15, 2020

Damn you really are one of the walking dead aren't you?.... Brain now and soon the rest of the body along with it.
No doubt you think that the virus magically makes its way from home to home right?... Or perhaps people go to a restaurant to catch an ambulance to the ER?

FYI your state has more than 1,300 more people dead than California does.... Maybe you should stop and think that you people are doing something wrong?....

@Lizzard. assumption [Ι™ΛˆsΙ™mπŸ–ΌSH(Ι™)n] A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof. I gave this definition because you assumed I live in NY and you assumed that I was making a claim.

I live in PA but you are correct...the data comes from NY. Ad hominem tactics is a stinky type of cologne. I avoid it whenever possible. Be well πŸ˜‰

@warlord13 No I knew you lived in Pennsylvania.... You just made a horse's ass of yourself and proved there are more deaths in your state total than California has. This is despite Pennsylvania having a population of 12.8 million while California has a 39.5 million population...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz like santa the COVID19 virus comes down the chimney after midnight. LMAO.

@FrayedBear In the words of Spider Robinson "Good Humor is a nice scream groan..."

In case anyone hasn't read the peer reviewed study on Mitigation of a virus study, here is a link:

[citeseerx.ist.psu.edu]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz No horses ass here. PA was locked down tight just like California. Maybe it has something to do with > 65 population in pa being 17.8% vs 14.3 in California? New York...same situation...locked down with 16% of population > 65 yrs old.

@warlord13 The energy drink generation is dying from strokes.... Our here most of the infections are taking place around Republican strongholds...

I tried to check other news sources and evidently 72 people got the virus after attending large functions but they could not specify what the functions were.

Lorajay Level 9 May 15, 2020

In Sacramento CA one week two thirds of the reported cases came from one church that stayed open after the stay at home order took effect....

To me, this is Great News . The sooner these MORONS are Dead or laid low, the better .

GEGR Level 7 May 15, 2020

Unfortunately it's not always the morons that pay the price. They infect others, others who may not be in a position to recognize or avoid the morons.

@scurry Rule #1 during the pandemic: Stay away from morons....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Sure, sure. I try to do that even in non-covid times, but some of them at sneaky and blend in... And others are unavoidable.

@scurry Wear a mask and assume those who don't or wear them so they don't cover the holes in their faces are morons... I find that a good rule of thumb...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Sure, I hear ya, but like I say, some are sneaky and blend in. Also, there are some situation where avoidance is not an option.
Yes, I wear a mask and I bring my "Covid Kit" with me when I go out (has Lysol wipes, rubbing alcohol) in case I can't avoid a situation.

@scurry No system is perfect but the more of them and less of us the better...

It doesn't prove they got it at the rally. They could have been infected before attending.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 15, 2020

In which case how many of them do you think passed it on to how many others?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz isnt it about 1 in 10?

@Lizard_of_Ahaz but there again if only 75 attended the rate is zero. If only 76 attended thrn probably 100%!

@FrayedBear 200 people went to that protest the majority of them unmasked and of those wearing masks the ones they wore were mostly bandannas or dust filters for construction. Hardly what could be considered "effective protection" but keep in mind that these idiots are living in a state where a packed court ended quarantine without any restrictions so bars and restaurants are now open to packed houses with nobody wearing a mask....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz They will reap what they sow.

@FrayedBear With my and Darwin's blessings....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I'm glad that you didn't include dog in your list! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@FrayedBear My 5 cats are in complete agreement... Looking at "Warlord's" comment I can see why they agree...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 52

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators