Agnostic.com
1 9

Have as much safe & consentual sex as possible.

#sex
scurry 9 May 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scurry, but I don't want any sex at all. So keep it between you and whoever is your consensual partner, not telling me about your sexual exploits.

Theresa_N Level 8 May 21, 2020

@actofdog Catholic guilt ?

@actofdog Tell more dirty jokes.

Before I got married, Petunia said she envisioned married life included telling dirty jokes on Saturday night. To keep her happy, I e-mail her dirty jokes whenever I can find them. After 16 years of marriage, I'm running a low on dirty jokes.

>Scurry, but I don't want any sex at all.

He offered? I must have missed that. If you have been following my posts/replies you'd know there seems to be a surplus of willing consensual women in Dixie. Maybe all the unwilling women stayed in the north judging from how often I hear Yankee guys complaining about what a long time it's been for them.

BTW, all I want you for is ballast in the front of my canoe. I seek out interesting traveling companions and Petunia tips over the canoe.

@actofdog Back longer than I want to admit, I remember reading the Playboy joke editor said he kept getting contributions that weren't NEW dirty jokes

Hey, you know what, @Theresa_N...? Eff-Off.
Read the group description and get a feel for the group before you join and try to implient your "pius morals" on the rest of us who, by the way, have been a part of this group for ages.
And don't get your panties in a twist over a meme.
Don't like it? Keep on scrolling. I don't need your preachy, holier-than-thou BS.

Recent Visitors 46

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators