Agnostic.com
3 21

Number talk

Zoohome 8 July 19
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Only the number 45 sticks in my head as the worst.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 20, 2020

🤔 I can't think of what 45 stands for. Is it a personal reason or a historical event?

@actofdog ah!
I like to say tangerine anus 😜
Thank you for the explanation

@actofdog that's a really good one

3

I'm 664: neighbor of the beast. 😏👹

That's cool.

@Zoohome She keeps dropping over to borrow a cup of soul.

@WonderWartHog99 don't you offer some spirits and wine?

@Zoohome If Petunia would tolerate women dropping over to see me, it might turn into cocktail hour.

3

Another 2020 meme;

Robecology Level 9 July 19, 2020