Agnostic.com
4 12

A few sent by a friend on the topic of getting old.

Try these, there are ones for most activities:

FrayedBear 9 July 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These are great.

wolf041 Level 7 July 25, 2020

Gonna use a few of those for my birthday tomorrow before other them for me LOL

@actofdog July is a great time for a party!

Happy birthday,

I like #1 and #8 I can especially relate to.

Sorry what was your name again?

#1 is me alright and Number 10 makes me wish I could still do free climbing like I did when I was younger...

Number 10 - until 8 years ago I always believed that I had no ability to balance. Six months of exercising & I learnt that I could balance.

@FrayedBear For me it isn't so much the balance as the damage... My right hand has been broken a few times and I always set it myself, my knees are shot as are my shoulders, back and right elbow. I no longer have the strength to support my body in climbing and being hit by cars didn't help much either...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz lol, it never does. I lived for13 years with a crushed knee and about 10 months with a humerus in two pieces thanks to a hit & run motorist.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairySomeone tryna tell old Charlie something? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jerseyπŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators