Agnostic.com
6 17

And if any candidate gets less than 80%, they should be disqualified to run!

altschmerz 9 July 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like a good idea but I'm sure that one or both of them will start digressing into an unintelligible mumble. Then President Tweety will walk of the stage acting offended.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 27, 2020

If only we could keep their answers short and on point.

...and intelligible. Lol

Good luck with that.

Add Economics, Ability to drink water with one hand, Dietary Science, and English Literature..... then make it 90% we can't afford illiterate morons in public office any more....

We need to annihilate the 2 party system, even a few career politicians have opened up and said both parties are more interested in money and power than effective policies.

Best way to do that would be to pass laws at the state level forbidding SuperPac, Corporate, or large donor money for use in state primaries...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz eliminating dark money would help many things, but the 2 power hungry parties need to die if they won't serve the people.

@educatedredneck Those parties need dark money to survive because without it they wouldn't be able to drown out others with billions from corporate and wealthy donors.... Biden stole the nomination with dark money if he hadn't been able to use it he would have been forced to drop out of the primaries.

Yes

I'd love to see Trump vs. Biden on Jeopardy, but I'd rather see them choose from the last 10,000 categories that have been presented on the show. It would be good to see which one has retained his mental ability into his mid to late 70's.

BD66 Level 8 July 27, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators