Agnostic.com
3 8

Get ready for those great deals on wheels...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Aug 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably gonna be some boats available too!

Harley - Davidson is Doomed .

GEGR Level 7 Aug 10, 2020

Arg, me bucko, Harley is high end which means most of them ride less expensive brands. Let someone else list the other brands for you.

You say that like it is a bad thing....

@WonderWartHog99 Ain't that "high end" . And by the Way, I have been riding for 50 Years .

@GEGR Showing up on an Italian moped invites mockery.

I live next to mountains, which seems to suck grandfather bikers out to lean into hairpin curves every summer.

@WonderWartHog99 If you mean by high end the most expensive then I think Indian would be at the top of the heap with Harley second.
If you mean in technical sophistication I think you will find that most European and Japanese makes would be above them both.

@Moravian I'll take your word for it. You sound more like an expert on the topic than I am. I rarely see Indians for sale here. Normally I glace through the want ads to see what's for sale and occasionally listen to bikers babble about their bikes.

@WonderWartHog99 We have a Harley meeting every year called " Thunder in the glens" near where I live. Hundreds of Harley riders come from all over the UK and some from Europe. Last year an Indian dealer had a few bikes on display. I don't think there was one under £20000.
I think you are right about the second hand bikes. There will probably be lots of cycles as well. "used once on a sunny day"

Are all of these people supposed to be on motorcycles?? Because they don't look like it.
I get the premis of the meme, but I feel like the image and words are at odds with eachother. I mean, it might be a legit pic of Sturgis, but a picture with actual bikes might make more sense.

scurry Level 9 Aug 10, 2020

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators