Agnostic.com
5 12

Poor Alfalfa!

MichelleGar1 9 Sep 15
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Lol funny

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 16, 2020
1

You little rascal!

@Cutiebeauty He was! Lol

2

Alfafa was one of the lead characters in a series sometimes referred to as "Our Gang" or "Little Rascals." Primarily it used child actors. So many of the child actors had a rough time when they grew too old for the role that the series was said to be cursed.

To see what happened to Alfafa, see: [neatorama.com]

@WonderWartHog99 Alfalfa was an asshole but even assholes don't deserve to be shot! Poor dude!

@MichelleGar1 When you get out the buck knife to stab someone and they've got a loaded gun . . . . That's a good reason to die of gunshot wounds.

@WonderWartHog99 I remember this! Loved Eddie Murphy on SNL! Lol

2

I was expecting something with alfafa plant. 😂
Like @frayedbear , I do not know what you are referring to. I sure can google it. 😉

Zoohome Level 8 Sep 15, 2020

google, Our gang or little rascles.

@Zoohome I think he thinks that this meme is just about Americans being Americans and people from other countries will not get the joke. That's why I asked him if the show was never shown wherever he's from.

@glennlab now, that is some old TV series.

I thought of Steve Urkel as the "did I do that" boy. 😄

@Zoohome I watched reruns when I was little. It was old then.

@glennlab it must be very old! I grew up without tv & for most of my life have been without it. Only this year did I buy a new one & break a ten year + abscence from viewing.

@FrayedBear 1922-1944

1

Is this American centric?

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 15, 2020

@FrayedBear Why do you think that? Was this show just shown in the United States?

@MichelleGar1 I've never ever encountered it - either in the UK or Australia.

@FrayedBear It's called Our Gang

@FrayedBear I guess you can say it's American centric since the characters are from America and I believe the date around the time of the series would be from the 1920's.

Write Comment