Agnostic.com
3 10

For U.S. residents: can you own a kangaroo?

altschmerz 9 Nov 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are a nation of laws. Important laws.

BDair Level 8 Nov 5, 2020

Please don't keep kangaroos as pets. They spook easily, males can get aggressive and they are a herd animal without the mob they stress. That said would be interesting to overlay a map of republican states and see how it matches up. I mean what with the right to arm bears and all. (Robin Williams quote)

Budgie Level 8 Nov 5, 2020

Bloody disgraceful. They are ferals in every state outside of Australia.

What's the map look like for keeping bears?

Looking for a home LOL?

I can tell you at a glance this isn't real.... Most private ownership of exotic animals is in the Deep South where the "roadside zoos" are still legal but the GOP won't allow them to be outlawed at the federal level. Those "private attractions" are usually at gas stations in broke ass areas that can't afford to treat the animals they keep fed much less in humane conditions.

@bookofmorons Are they protected?

@altschmerz they could end up like the rabbits in Australia - requiring thousands of miles of fencing.

@altschmerz, @Lizard_of_Ahaz, @bookofmorons Kangaroo control will make the Mexican border fence look like walk in the park with the dog.

@FrayedBear The only two states I see that allow private ownership of Kangaroos are New York and Tennessee ...
[findlaw.com]

@FrayedBear On a more extensive examination I see that Alaska allows ownership of Alligators and Crocodiles which on the face of it is ridiculous after all where are you going to keep them during the winter in your bathtub?... And Texas allows the ownership of Baboons after all I guess they need to have a law to permit keeping your Trump supporting relatives right?...

Meant it more from Bears stand point as in your name is Frayed Bear LOL

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Cane Toads were introduced in one small area of Queensland and have now reached the other side of the country thousands of kilometres away! The same happened with foxes, sparrows, mice and rabbits.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Good. They are protected.

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators