Agnostic.com
4 7

Never noticed this before....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Nov 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those retrospective abortions are so hard to get. I'm told that the Swedes have it down to a fine art - just leave them sleeping outside the back door in mid midwinter & if that is too far away there's always the gunny sack in the pond same as for the cats.

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 21, 2020

Retro-"active"

I hope one more comparison can be made: fingers "crossed."

Joanne Level 7 Nov 21, 2020

Already been done...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Now we just need life to imitate art.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I suspect thst a nail through the palm & all that hanging around paralysed the fingers so they can't be crossed.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz, @Joanne besides which who needs superstitious crossing of fingers when you believe the xtian superstition?

@FrayedBear: Well, the nails I really want driven are the ones through tRump's coffin (politically speaking πŸ˜‰ ).

@Joanne that should have been done four years ago but as in WWII American citizens are slow to catch on. D day should have happened in 1939.

@FrayedBear Thanks to people like Prescott Bush (G. H. W. Bush's father) working with the Nazis and trying to overthrow the government to put in a Nazi dictator just like Hitler we hadn't even entered WW2 at that time... Russia could have joined in though but opted to sign a non-aggression pact that Hitler later broke by attacking them. Once things settled down in the US though the difficulty lay in how to mount a surprise attack after mobilizing a force large enough to defeat them....
If you want to use hindsight the best time to have ended Hitler would have been to shoot him before he was elected Chancellor of Germany....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz as in WWI? 😁

@Lizard_of_Ahaz if there was a god he would have given him the flu in 1917!

2nd one for sure

I'm going to have to take issue with points #1, 4, and 5.

To clarify- "being a prejudiced jackass" is not the same thing as "fighting political correctness", it's just being a prejudiced jackass; and if anybody's persecuting Trump, it's in his own mind. Or maybe he's confused "prosecuting" with "persecuting". I used to get those mixed up too, when I read at a 4th grade level.

Paul4747 Level 8 Nov 21, 2020

A meme like this is called sarcasm....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz So noted. It's just so hard to tell these days.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators