Agnostic.com
7 7

How come my nurses at the VA never look like this?...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Jan 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having been hospitalized several times for extended periods. I can say my nurses got more & more beautiful with every kindness//advocacy!!!

Because women are authentic. Men's fantasies are not.
Why doesn't my mechanic look like Theo James? Rhetorical.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 3, 2021

LMAO.......

@Lizard_of_Ahaz "Garage Girls"?

Because you don't look like the male equivalent - more like the bag that it comes in perhaps ✉?

It could be worse.

Actually that looks like a VA nurse....

Perhaps likes attract.

You know she only has four fingers, right?

you only have four fingers on each hand too four fingers and an opposable thumb...

It depends on how much morphine is dripping.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Jan 1, 2021

We don’t have time to look cute . Cute doesn’t stop bleeding , doesn’t intubate , doesn’t recognize a new stroke , and sure shit doesn’t re start your heart 😂
Some nurses are gorgeous like some any other women at any profession .
I can only speak for ED / trauma nurses , in general , we don’t give a rats ass how we look . The goal of the day is to pee eventually , get a bite , and if nobody dies = good shift .
U don’t want a cute dressed nurse , trust me 😂u want a dragon that will advocate for u , and one that can cover for the surgeon or hospitalist when they are not around 😂

Pralina1 Level 9 Jan 1, 2021

We get dragons who spend more time acting like we don't matter than anything else...

Or when doctors make bad decisions, which happened to me in the hospital and this nurse came in read the riot act to the two doctors who just fucked up. She saved my ass. Nurses are the heart, soul, and most of the time the conscience of a hospital.

@Pralina1

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators