Agnostic.com
4 17

It can't be just me

glennlab 10 Jan 13
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Lol. At least you are well looked after

RoyMillar Level 9 Jan 13, 2021
2

I can handle the rum and tequila, but vodka literally gets me sick. (Drank too much at 18 - long story, quite interesting- I only know of it from others telling me).

I did that at 17 nearly a whole 750ml bottle and chased it with beer... I was hung over like a bastard for two days...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I stepped out of a moving car into a rose bush. I have no memory, but I've been told. And the rose bush - I was very thorned.

@Beowulfsfriend I remember telling people how faced I was and that after that I wasn't to be held responsible for my actions... Last thing I remember was barfing on the table and then waking up in bed. I couldn't even drink water until later in the day.

2

I've been looking for the same thing for years and fortunately haven't found it yet

2

Now that's fucking funny! 😀

Surfpirate Level 9 Jan 13, 2021

So says the man currently plastered to the wall! 😉

Write Comment