Agnostic.com
3 2

When he hasn't even been sworn in yet and already says Americans don't need a 2,000.00 stimulus check to feed their families and pay rent but won't raise taxes on billionaires...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Jan 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These look very stilted to me, with a tint of British humor. Not my cuppa, thanks anyway.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Jan 17, 2021

So I’ll assume letting Trump have four more years to sodomize us is your solution?
You’re like a person that refuses to take a shower unless it’s scalding hot or freezing cold.
Social change takes time, you have to take the keys away from the jailor before you can throw your freedom party.
But go ahead, reject the better because you refuse to settle for anything but the best.
Besides, Warren was the best candidate, not Sanders.

Trump would have had four more years if Sanders hadn't stepped in to support him. Joke thought he could win just by being not Trump and it would have cost us another four years of Republicans controlling both houses of congress with Trump in the Whitehouse... Sanders was the one who organized labor in the North-east and Midwest states to get Republicans out flipping several states including Wisconsin and Michigan.... Then organized groups in Georgia to flip the Senate while the DNC whined and tried to collect money using several corporate funded PACs trying to deplete progressive funding...
[brookings.edu]
[centredaily.com]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I’m not anti Bernie. I’m anti-fascist and at this point in the game anything not anti-Trump is pro fascist.
Patience, we still have 74ish million out here brain washed that will happily hop on the anti-Biden train just to make it harder for him to do what good he’s trying to do.
Your post isn’t pro Bernie, it’s pro Trump considering Bernie endorsed Biden.
If you love Bernie then I’d back off on the misinformation if I were you.

This is like the propaganda the Russians used to dissuade Bernie supporters from voting for Hillary in 2016 (which gave us Trump).

@racocn8 That wasn't why she lost. She lost by running a shit campaign and spending all her time raising money from the same corporations that supported Trump... People gave up because it just looked like more of the same which is what the DNC intends to continue giving us. You better be ready to fight that or we will be right back in that same position...

@racocn8, @Willow_Wisp You are being pro-Trump by refusing to make the changes needed to prove that the Trump way is the wrong direction.... The only way to make those changes is to stop ignoring Biden's refusal to keep his promises to the people who voted him into office.

Get help.

While these make some very good points, Bernie probably would have lost the election. The country is deeply polarized and while I'm still a Bernie believer I don't think he was right for this election. I didn't vote for Biden because he is a corporatist but he's better than tRump.

Theresa_N Level 8 Jan 17, 2021

Calling bullshit on that if it hadn't been for Bernie that corporate funded whore Joke Biden would have lost just like Shillary did... Same with both of the new Senators from Georgia...

Run that by me again.... The only reason Joke Biden got the nomination is fraud and oil money...

Recent Visitors 48

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators