Agnostic.com
3 12

Random cats and stuff....

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Copied a couple and shared on FB...thanks!

Robecology Level 9 May 18, 2021

Love the adoptions.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 17, 2021

Brilliant.

@FrayedBear I imagine it keeps the Jehovah's Witnesses out of the yard as well...

I've just shared this with the owner of a very big dog I had the privilege of looking after a few months ago. Sharing it with the suggestion that she give the left shoe to Keighy a huge bull mastiff x, the right to Henry a big rangy Irish wolfhound lurcher x, take a photo & pin it to the front gatepost of their 40 acre property.
She came back with the very upsetting news that Keighy had to be put down last week because of an aggressive cancer in his leg.
Treasure them whilst you can - tomorrow may not come!

@Lizard_of_Ahaz You never know - the JHs may want glorious exit to nothing believed in their delusion to be heaven!

@FrayedBear Unfortunately many larger dogs have health problems as do small ones. Medium sized ones tend to live longer and healthier lives.

@FrayedBear

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I've only long term known 2 dogs. A little Jack Russell that waited 6 months at the gate for me to come home from work. She lived to about 13. Only problem, not fatal, a hazelnut that she swallowed that after several years had to be surgically removed. The second an old neglected Labrador that came with the mortgage. She lived about 2½ years before dying of old age. It took me the first 6 months to get rid of her fleas & get her rubbed off hair to grow out again - the treatment wasn't very good 45 years ago.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Exorcism - like my effigy of my grandfather hanging in the back of the car - xtians walk by signing an x with their forefingers, rational humans request permission to photograph him complete with the sign which says "If you think I'm ugly wait till you see my grandson driving." My grandfather who died in his 90's when I was 3 would now be over 160 years old. Besides the extravagant horns his flashing red eyes and cadavourous flesh torn skull & savage teeth give striking appearance.

@FrayedBear My eldest cat right now will be 13 in October and the one who was mine growing up died in her sleep at 22 years of age.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz 22 is a good age. And great way to go.

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators