Agnostic.com
3 7

So he then had to sacrifice himself, to himself, to "forgive" us...

phxbillcee 10 May 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yah is not our judge...
All sins are forgiven
I desire mercy, not sacrifice
No son of man may die for another’s sins

etc, on and on

bbyrd009 Level 7 May 22, 2021

The term "logic" cannot apply to bibles. As you point out in your post sacrificing oneself to oneself makes no sense at all.

Another totally illogical religious pronouncement is the Trinity. The Father and the Son are actually the same person or else christianity would have more than one god and of course we can't have that.

What aways puzzles me is why religious people, who are otherwise intelligent, don't see these, and other, obvious self contradictions.

Alienbeing Level 8 May 21, 2021

And god created women who are basically evil, here to serve men, suffer in silence and be spoils of war and baby makers who need to be constantly controlled so they won’t get into trouble or have another man try to steal them. If they so much as turn their head when they were told not to, their disobedience should be punished to the extreme with death and their husbands will screw their children.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators