Agnostic.com
4 11

Y'all can draw your own conclusions here...

phxbillcee 10 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The misogyny is strong with this meme.

And if it said "after ½ a day with a man" would it be misandristic or homophobic?

@FrayedBear it wouldn’t happen because men wouldn’t think it was funny. The joke is that women supposedly cause men to die when statistically it’s the other way around. Change it to “dies after a couple hours with a white cop” and see how many are laughing.

Anybody remember the story (by Harlan Ellison) or the movie (starring Don Johnson, & not near as good as the original, tho still kinda cool) "A Boy & His Dog"?

phxbillcee Level 10 May 29, 2021

& so much of Harlan's stuff was so good, but want a great SciFi/Horror tale? "I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream". (He also edited the "Dangerous Visions" series of anthologies. Wrote a series of essays on TV, "The Glass Teat". Wrote a bunch of fiction for TV, "The Twilight Zone" & "Outer Limits", naming just a few. Just saying, well worth reading.

That's ruff

What's it all about Alfie?

FrayedBear Level 9 May 29, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,326 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators