Agnostic.com
3 6

Looks like I offended the Nazis on Twitter yesterday.... Since I didn't actually violate the rule they blame me of violating this should be reversed within a few days...

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 May 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This meme sums it up, or something

Oh ja I did...

Not taking his or their side, but they're probably going to say you were mocking him based on his sexual orientation, or at the very least, making a claim that is hurtful to homosexuals by saying their orientation makes them promiscuous. If I had to bet, I'd say they will not be letting that go back up.

Won't work... He claims to be straight even though he is homophobic... Homophobia isn't mention so you are free to mock them... Also he is known to work with the Atomwaffen neo-Nazis...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz You're missing the corollary. It's the same as how you're not supposed to use the word retarded even to someone who is not developmentally delayed or about a situation because that is taken to be offensive to the developmentally delayed population. By linking homosexuality with promiscuity, regardless of his actual orientation, you're probably broken their community standards. That's just my guess. While I do hope you get to continue to mock him, I doubt that post specifically will be coming back. Please update here when you find out; I'm curious to know the outcome.

@JeffMurray Actually he seems to be a bit of an incel and since he has made himself a public figure he is fair game to mock. If Twitter refuses to remove posts and accounts of politicians and other public figures that make the same type of posts or even endanger public health and safety they are creating a double standard that could cause legal issues for them.... very expensive legal issues...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I'm saying that your post doesn't need to be directed at anyone for it to break their community guidelines. Any details about him are irrelevant.

Tut tut!

FrayedBear Level 9 May 30, 2021

I have got to have some fun don't I?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Sounds like you did.

@FrayedBear Always.... In my protest of this suspension I suggested that in addition to my not violating their rules they were protecting a known Nazi agitator who was infamous for posting false news and threatening the safety of real journalists since he is reputed to have made hit lists for the Atomwaffen Division which is a Nazi terrorist group linked to numerous acts of violence in the US. I also suggested that their protection of his account and allowing him to keep posting these lies might just be on interest to the DOJ....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I wouldn't threaten. Just dob them in.

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators