Agnostic.com
7 16

Strategically sound...

phxbillcee 10 June 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The United States’ foreign-policy is its domestic jobs program.

Bikes4Fish Level 7 June 5, 2021

What would they think if we started bombing them with food? I'm thinking Jello.

If that tent is covering a cache of sophisticated ground to air weapons which would be used to shoot down a commercial airliner with 420 people on board, then it is worth the price.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 5, 2021

But maybe there’s a meeting of ISIS or Al-Qaeda operatives going on in that tent, and by dropping that bomb you will save countless civilian lives elsewhere….

Not surprised

bobwjr Level 10 June 5, 2021

That tent probably cost quite a bit more than 100 but the meme is still correct.

Lorajay Level 9 June 5, 2021

The most strategically sound way to end Middle Eastern Terrorism is to end fossil fuel use... If they can't sell the oil they don't have the money to buy weapons or anything else...

If true that would make it would make more difficult to commit acts of terrorism, but the underlying causes and motivations would still be there….and so it would still continue. The body count would drop is all.

@NostraDumbass LMAO the funding comes from the Saudis and UAE and they wouldn't have the money to fund international terrorism or fight wars if the money stopped coming in. If that were the case who would want to bother them? If there is no friction from outside forces the motivation quickly dissipates and without enough hate how can you get someone to blow themselves up? Even religion often isn't enough but the constant warfare that manipulation of the government causes is more than enough especially when those tents are filled with children because the intel was bad... All you need to do is stop selling arms to Israel and no more problems... Occasionally you might have an attack but with the funding gone it wouldn't likely be very successful and besides we have a lot more problems with home grown terrorists in this country they are called Republicans.... or Trumpanzees...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by bookofmoronsBible science - love sending this to rapture nuts

Posted by noworry28Yeah, that's usually how it works. Knowledge and education allows one to free his or her mind to apply critical thinking.

Posted by glennlabOlder adults too, some of us never plan on growing old.

Posted by glennlabRobin still has words of wisdom.

Posted by noworry28Religion, the enemy of progress.

Posted by bookofmoronsNature never ceases to amaze me. the things you see at the Smithsonian

Posted by CliffordCookTell me again about how Easter is about Jesus rising from the grave like a zombie. I love that joke.

Posted by glennlabGive a hand up when you can.

Posted by glennlabBe on the look out.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators