I miss some of the people that have seen me naked . For example my mother my daddy and my husband.
Last Sunday I hosted a birthday dinner for my daughter and my ex-husband came since he is her Dad. I never thought one minute about him seeing me naked. I also don't even care whether he thought about it.
Metaphorically speaking “Showing your ass” metaphorically is being seen “naked” metaphorically.
That’s the one I prefer to avoid.
Those that have literally seen me naked I wouldn’t mind seeing me literally naked again, but our paths have diverged. There must be 50 or so that I’ll always love but have families or died or live in foreign countries now.
If we could have a private personalized heaven I’d live literally naked with all of them naked in an estate on the shores of a lake in the wilderness.
They are lucky to have you as a friend