Agnostic.com
7 17

I never thought of it like this, but I can't argue with the reasoning

glennlab 10 July 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I accidentally left the curtains open the neighbors avoided me for awhile

Rudy1962 Level 9 July 17, 2021

if that all life is to whoever.

Ello Level 6 July 17, 2021

Yup, it works that way.

1950debris Level 7 July 15, 2021

Tough time for me nobody wants to

bobwjr Level 10 July 15, 2021

Ahem

Adam_Metal Level 7 July 15, 2021

I miss some of the people that have seen me naked . For example my mother my daddy and my husband.

Last Sunday I hosted a birthday dinner for my daughter and my ex-husband came since he is her Dad. I never thought one minute about him seeing me naked. I also don't even care whether he thought about it.

Lorajay Level 9 July 14, 2021

Metaphorically speaking “Showing your ass” metaphorically is being seen “naked” metaphorically.
That’s the one I prefer to avoid.
Those that have literally seen me naked I wouldn’t mind seeing me literally naked again, but our paths have diverged. There must be 50 or so that I’ll always love but have families or died or live in foreign countries now.
If we could have a private personalized heaven I’d live literally naked with all of them naked in an estate on the shores of a lake in the wilderness.

They are lucky to have you as a friend

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators