Agnostic.com
6 10

Just a meme

RobertMartin 8 Aug 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The entire issue could be solved by removing half the batteries and replacing them with fuel cells and a small tank of liquid hydrogen....

Becuz gas-powered cars Never break down, right?

AnneWimsey Level 9 Aug 21, 2021

Electric cars are useless for road trips. Might get maybe 100 miles before recharging. Then it takes quite a while to charge the battery. I'll stick with gas power for the foreseeable future if not for the rest of my natural life.

@RobertMartin you are talking 15 years ago....the new ones charge in 20-ish minutes (grab a coffee, use the bathroom,) have a range close to my Kia Soul, +/- 320, and charging stations are literally spring up everywhere

@RobertMartin
No, those were the 1898 models. Tesla goes 300 miles.

Getting power stations here at wawa

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 21, 2021

You have to crawl before you walk and I think the past is worse.

Every genius is working on development of new battery technology. You Tube is full of new ideas.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 21, 2021

I think the future is stupid, yet innovative at same time.

Fecone Level 5 Aug 21, 2021

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

Are you sure your use of the word stupid is correct?

@FrayedBear yes i think it is.
According to your "laws"

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 77,344 More

Posted by glennlabOne reason their Judeao christian religions are so messed up

Posted by KilltheskyfairyNothing burger?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI will always choose the bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,999Top

Moderators