Agnostic.com
4 8

Me me me ...

Zoohome 8 Nov 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don’t we all? Life’s a bitch; then you die.

KateOahu Level 8 Nov 7, 2021

Just retired - does that count?

Thanks to C19 you've just had one.

Kind of. My business was running like crazy.

@Zoohome that being the business of?

@FrayedBear dog grooming. We barely closed. And doing curbside service - we ran beautifully but crazy.

@Zoohome interesting. Discretional spending money saved in Lockdowns, that would have been spent on booze, gambling, motoring, recreational sport etc. now funnelled into animal grooming. . . Do you also do it for livestock like sheep & cattle in non covid times?

Sounds like photography & breeder (dog & cat) catalogues could also be a useful sideline.
What a fun occupation in good weather. Do you get bitten often?

@FrayedBear the thing is, dogs still have their hair growing, so we are kind of essential. Some owners tried doing on their own, but it is easier to hurt the animal, as they are not necessarily in agreement of getting groomed. Lol

And no, I don't service farm animals. Although, farm animals is what I graduated on. We just deal with dogs and cats.

@Zoohome Lol, you don't mention how often you get bitten - or is that a trade secret? At least you don't appear to be missing any fingers or limbs!

@FrayedBear not often at all.

Don’t we ALL ?

GEGR Level 7 Nov 6, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 77,336 More

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyA few things that people (fellas) seem to not understand about the bear vs man thing: The scenario is, a woman is walking through the woods hiking alone.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators