Agnostic.com
7 16

What's your opinion

glennlab 10 Feb 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Saw and saved a similar quote by the pseudo-Religious Stephen Colbert. (I'm still not sure where he is on agnosticism...you decide😉.

Robecology Level 9 Feb 25, 2022

If you as the ruling class admit that society is imperfect, and you can no longer blame the people you are locking up for spoiling it, then you have to admit that the people REALLY responsible are probably you yourselves.
And that cannot be true, 'cos then you'd have to lock up yourself.

I agree completely.

BitFlipper Level 8 Feb 25, 2022

Sadly TRUE.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Feb 25, 2022

The white power structure specifically enacted the criminalization of cannabis in order to incarcerate non-whites and to rob them of the ability to vote thereafter. That cannabis continued to remain illegal, decade after decade, shows how deeply entrenched this bigotry was. Plus, police enforced the laws in hugely discriminatory ways, charging and imprisoning non-whites out of all proportion to usage (Whites were rarely stopped, arrested, charged or imprisoned for cannabis). They repeated the pattern with crack cocaine.

racocn8 Level 9 Feb 25, 2022

The truth shall set you free.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Feb 25, 2022

Glenn...my opinion is that far too many of us are lazy thinkers. OF COURSE we want to solve social problems...we just don't know how to do it, we don't want to admit any guilt and we certainly don't want to pay for whatever it costs.

LucyLoohoo Level 9 Feb 24, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators