Agnostic.com
4 8

Happened to me a few days ago…

Killtheskyfairy 9 Mar 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been there

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 26, 2022

When I go for a walk, I have to tap 3 pockets, 1, phone, 2, mask, 3 cash... and sometimes a 4th pocket for my keys. My phone stays put while I'm walking, but I tend to sit on a log looking at the ocean, and have to tap my pocket to make sure my phone is still there when I get up. Once in a while it will have dropped in the sand. It's dropped enough times that I have a habit of checking my pocket several times just to make sure I still have it. Luckily I don't have to make that face very often!

Julie808 Level 8 Mar 26, 2022

It's either in the bathroom, kitchen or under the bed.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Mar 26, 2022

Nope, it dropped out of my pocket when I went for a walk. Had to get in the car to look for it and found it lying in a parking lot about a mile away. Lucky it’s in an otterbox and no one drove over it.😱

How about the one when you can't find your credit card?????

LucyLoohoo Level 9 Mar 26, 2022

I’m always afraid that’ll happen when out of country. I have lost before and had to cancel and get new one.🥺

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 77,362 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApparently all the Christian nationalists are buying his jersey🙄🤣😂🤣

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore Chiefs’ kicker…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTiny dot on the tiny blue dot?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyChiefs gotta drop the kicker…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 3,003Top

Moderators