Agnostic.com
3 17

For those of you who have been offended by my posts

glennlab 10 Apr 3
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2

Other: "I didn't realize scrolling past the post was an option, so I'm letting everyone know how dense I am, regarding that."

Exception to this would be if someone tagged me in order to get a response, and then it wouldn't be a butthurt report, but a "you're pathetic" report in the form or a "hide" or "block" of that individual. Simple as that.

Julie808 Level 8 Apr 4, 2022
2

I hate u

Pralina1 Level 9 Apr 3, 2022
3

Responsible for killing a lot of trees, you are, by allowing that explanation part at the end....