Agnostic.com
5 9

Wag the dog for sure

bookofmorons 8 July 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We did vote but republicans cheated in so many ways. I’ll die mad about Bush being installed by USSC. They got away with that and basically ruined our country and set us up for more dirty tricks. We voted for Hillary who won popular vote despite Russian disinformation, Comey coming out with bogus email investigation and Bernie Bros and minorities staying home.

Despite all the shenanigans with Trump, enough voted so presidency couldn’t be stolen but republicans continue to work above and below the radar to cheat on next election. If the big chunk who never votes get off their duffs, we may be able to hold on to our democracy but I’m not optimistic. I think Election Day should be national holiday and all adults should be required to vote and voting should be easy and convenient like a secure app on your phone.

(Or) "When the Russian bot kept telling me about how Hillary betrayed Bernie, I just couldn't vote for her."

racocn8 Level 9 July 7, 2022

As if we didn't know already:

Daco2007 Level 7 July 7, 2022

too close to the truth to be funny

joeandbarb Level 7 July 7, 2022

short sighted idiots.

glennlab Level 10 July 7, 2022

But her emails?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 77,344 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyImaginary???

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMore bears…

Posted by michelle666garLove this movie!!!

Posted by backtobasicsThere may be an opening soon!

Posted by glennlabIn case there was ever any doubt

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill more bear…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators