Agnostic.com
5 14

I mean why? WTF?

#WTF
glennlab 9 July 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny. I always thought of a meat Twinkie as something totally different.😉

I am hungry and on a diet, thanks for the inspiration, just that visual and I lost ten pounds. Not that I eat corn dogs, or lousy hamburger. Now a twinkie once a year is a delight.

Went to a local "united for Poverty" (u.p.) store....where many grocers give their overstock to be resold at discount prices...and got a real value...

A "plant-based protein" by #Morningstar" that's very meat-like...dense, chewy, and - well, a filling food to have on tortillas. etc.

The girlfriend said the package regularly sells for over $7. The UP store was selling them for 5 for a dollar...

incredible...and so much more than a corn-dog!

Robecology Level 9 July 31, 2022

Or, a meat-like substance Twinkie?

phxbillcee Level 10 July 31, 2022

Meat?

Garban Level 8 July 31, 2022

or as a dog said, once you see how sausage is made, you'll eat it everyday.

The cheap hot dogs that swell to twice their size when cooked, definitely aren't .

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 33

Photos 75,748 More

Posted by OldMetalHeadFrank would be so disappointed!

Posted by mistymoon77Another one bites the dust...

Posted by noworry28The taste has a flavor that some consider unnaturally irresistible. You don't know the power of the Barbecue. It is pointless to resist. Give yourself to the Barbecue.

Posted by glennlabWatch out what you ask for

Posted by glennlabI learned my lesson years ago when a girlfriend let me read her diary, If I don't know, I can be happy in my ignorance.

Posted by OldMetalHeadThose Brits and their D&D and BDSM

Posted by Pralina1Part III 🙌🙌

Posted by Pralina1Part II 🤡🤡🤡

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Christians #books #Song #coffee ...

Members 2,564Top

Moderators