Agnostic.com
3 8

His skin is so thin that I'm surprised e doesn't bleed to death.

glennlab 10 Dec 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a 9+ year Tesla owner...I'm super disappointed in his comments and behavior.

Robecology Level 9 Dec 17, 2022

As long as they kept him insulated so that he didn't fuck things up, he was OK, but it looks like he is taking Tesla down with him. Your best hope is that the banks call the loans and he has to sell his Tesla stock since it was pledged as collateral.

@glennlab I don't see the stock and/or company going bankrupt....there's too many market indicators showing that the cash to debt ratio is nearly the best of all car makers, and etc.

Plus I own the car...no car payments.

It'll recover fine.

I'm just, as I said, disappointed in his comments and behavior.

I never bought his strategy of going to Mars.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrGFEW2Hb2g

And as a demographer I'm shocked with his 10 children that he's had with several different women - and his defense of large families'

[populationmatters.org]

@Robecology I don't see Tesla going under, but I could expect Musk to lose his shares to the banks since he used them as collateral on his loan to buy twitter. I could see the board asking him to leave. It has happen to better CEOs than Musk with more than his 20% beneficial ownership.

@glennlab I concur; Tesla is a great car company...they've made me some good $$ over the years.

It's Elon that's obviously losing it.

Can we send him a truck load of butthurt cream?

anglophone Level 9 Dec 17, 2022

You jest...but he's notorious right now for getting angry at anyone who tracks his location!

[techdirt.com]

Can't wait for the whole thing to collapse. I'm about one more racist tweet away from sayin Adios Twitter

I have already been unceremoniously booted out of Twitter.

@anglophone I run a pretty low profile and recently I have mostly used to to follow the war in ukraine

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t understand why it hasn’t happened…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI can’t get enough of bear…

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by backtobasicsA little drinking fun

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI think even dummies know some of these?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBear vs man: A bear wouldn’t demand my phone number so he could send me pictures of his bear junk.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,993Top

Moderators