Agnostic.com
3 9

Watching the World Cup Final this morning

OldMetalHead 9 Dec 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's sad that the general public has this POV about collisions and impacts of soccer players. As a coach and player...it's a brutal game. Your shins take a lot of impact...I/we wore shin guards in H.S. but it did little to help.

Now some are clever...and use the impacts as a chance to get to slow the game down. The timing on the game is very loose...and needs better regulation.

But please don't criticize soccer players until you've been at a game, at the sidelines...and watched the injured coming off the field.

There's a lot more impact and injury than you realize.

Robecology Level 9 Dec 19, 2022

I played soccer, especially in the Navy. At one particularly badly reffed game, I made a complaint to the ref. A guy on the other team said, "I didn't think we were pussys here." A few minutes later, running at full speed, I took his ass out. He didn't have time to put his hands up before his chest and face planted in the ground. I should have been red carded; the ref whistled and simply gave the other team possession.

I understand that all scholarship soccer players are required 3 years of theater arts.

glennlab Level 10 Dec 18, 2022

My one son could have gotten a division II soccer scholarship. He decided on a smaller school where he got a Marshall scholarship. I asked him once why he didn't play soccer at that school to which he replied, "My team's better." I didn't know he was playing semi pro.

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators