Agnostic.com
2 3

I love bunny week. Mainly for all the memes
[scontent.fbne6-1.fna.fbcdn.net]

puff 8 Apr 3
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

You mean you're not a patriotic Easter bilby supporter?

1

I love it too I just came back from the local IGA foodstore.
The girl at the checkout was wearing large rabbit ears.
I asked her if she was a playboy bunny. I then pointed out that Hugh Hefener had died.

I love it when the checkout chick goes a lovely shade of postbox red.
Rather surprised that a 20 yr old girl knew of Playboy magazine.
One doth wonder and the mind boggles.

Did you ask her to show you her eggs? 😀

@puff No I am too much of a coward especially when my wife is standing beside me.

@puff I usually ask what the penalty rate is for wearing such humiliating & degrading outfits. . . And are they covered for the employees PTSD from wearing such uniforms?