Agnostic.com
6 9

My race.....human.

glennlab 10 Feb 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Belonging to the human race, that is supposed to be my Boss.

I better get a taller boss, so I don't have to bend over so far, to kiss their asses.

In the UK Under the Equality Act 2010, the Protected Characteristic of Race means: A person's nationality, ethnic or national origin

Ethnic definition OED ethnic adjective
connected with or belonging to a group of people that share a cultural tradition

Historically in the UK the "race" treated with most egregious prejudice over the greatest amount of time were the Irish.

We Homo sapiens didn't used to be alone. Long ago, there was a lot more human diversity; Homo sapiens lived alongside an estimated eight now-extinct species of human about 300,000 years ago.

We killed off all the other species, so is it any surprise we fight with people of different races, religions, politics, and wealth?

[livescience.com].

BD66 Level 8 Feb 19, 2024

Maybe "race" is just a word made up by #religulous folk?

Robecology Level 9 Feb 19, 2024

it's actually a word made up by biologist to classify sub groups by a common trait(s). It is used for grouping only and has no basis in real biology.

@glennlab So are there actually "races" of humans?

@Robecology According to socio-biologist there are. You can have races of red heads, blondes, blue eyed, black eyed, white skinned, brown skinned as long as you define what the racial criteria are. It is an artificial construct to group similar members of the same species.

Don't be speciesist...

racocn8 Level 9 Feb 19, 2024

β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Pralina1 Level 9 Feb 18, 2024
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by noworry28Yep, he didn't want to be a Beverly hillbilly, he became a Washington DC hillbilly.

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,992Top

Moderators