Agnostic.com
6 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LMAO perfect

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 26, 2019

It amazes me what money and power can accomplish. Geeze, the 501 ☕ 3 I worked for wouldn't even allow us to put any kind of religious or political objects or posters anywhere in the office or personal workspace. But yet $$$ and connections allow them to do whatever they please. I hope this sticks in the state of NY

The usual statement of "politically motivated." It seems this is the cover of scoundrels.

It is incredulous that this organization is a 501☕3. The rules strictly forbid political actions. So now the NRA has joined the ranks of religion in thumbing it's nose at the IRS and getting away with it. I wonder who will pay mr. NRA's legal fees?

JackPedigo Level 9 Aug 25, 2019

Good !

GEGR Level 7 Aug 25, 2019

I hope that fucker can be taken down!

“unauthorized political activity" -- is there any doubt that they spend a huge amount on political lobbying?

jerry99 Level 8 Aug 25, 2019
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top